Thursday, April 20, 2006

All the little in-betweens




America is a place of strong opinions. The left the right, the middle and all the little in-betweens need to articulate thier woes, worries and whims. They need to yelp and pout and let it all out, and create the sounds of democracy and freedom. Most people, in the process of recieving such "noise" wait to talk instead of listening. So much of this process seems to be one sided. I like to think I would listen to the illustrator of this painting describe it's meaning to me before spouting out my spew. I'd like to think I'd listen with the hope of being enlightened. But who's to say what I'd do. What do you think?

1 comment:

I am an american fundamentalist said...

I think this means...come on american mothers teach your children to be suicide bombers like the the musslims mothers do!