Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lists of Bests

Listsofbests.com is my new favorite site. Being an avid cineaphile there are many films I need and want to see. However it's hard to keep them all straight. With this site you can make a list of anything. When I discovered it, I signed up and immediately made a list of my favorite films (well to be exact, films that move me, groove me and turn me on) and one with all the films I can't believe I haven't seen and need to.

Of course you don't have to just do movie lists. You can do whatever you want. Check it out.

Here are the lists I'm working on:



Here's my favs:

4 comments:

me and him said...

so regina and toker castleberry...i'm loving your blog keep up the good work. oh and regina i had no idea that the reason the sun and the moon never fell down was because they are yellow...great insight!

Anonymous said...

Hey! We just saw a film that you could enlighten us on...Golden Door. Its about an Italian family that immigrates to America at the start of the century. It sure made us think - but we could have used your help in finding more wise insights.

Toker Castleberry said...

I haven't seen Golden Door yet, but have heard good things about it. I know its an immigrant movie about rough times-and the seemingly enticing greener pastures of America. I'll see it soon and let you know what I think.

Bar M U said...

So I checked out the Lyman Lowdown and am happy to see all the picts of your little princess! Your trip to Mexico looked awesome. Hope you guys are doing well. We're at a barmu.blogspot.com now - nothing as inspiring or intelligent as your posts, but check in from time to time.