Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm back baby

More than four years ago I blogged about rice and vocab, a seemingly quick little blip to space between what I deemed my meaty (flighty and loopholed) opinion pieces. Little did i know it would sit stagnant atop my blog page like a headstone, letting people know my writing days were dead. Responding to a random thought, I visited my page the other day and found a blip I wrote about my newborn daughter 6 years ago. It made me smile. And like millions of blogging moms who say they all do it for the memories (and secretly for the comments)I think it's time to blog again. So, not to dart from the blipsandquips path I'll attempt to shower the site with a little this and a little that. Maybe a comment here and there on die-hard breastfeeding mothers who yank a tit out for Time Magazine while attempting to support their so-called philosophy on psychological health for their nearly four-year-old son who's candidly sucking back breakfast, (Is it just me or did I catch a glimmer of a spoon in that kids mouth, if he's old enough to mix in Nestle Quick he's probably too old to be breast feeding.)

Of course I'll expound on flicks, pop cultural tricks, the absurd and the mundane.
I'll yak on track about the cynical flack of the right and left brained (politics).

I'll spin some thread 'bout the recent dead and itunes sales aloft,
I'll detail bits about religious twits who need to knock it off.

But no personal blog is complete without a little family time. I'll try to piece together a string of family anecdotes to save for later. So in the words of an aging ex-governer who can't seem to keep it in his pants, "I'll be Back."

No comments: