Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back in the CV


Hey folks. It's been too long since I had a chance to catch up with most of you. Where to begin? Last August I married my favorite classmate Maybell. Then I tricked her (twice now, if you count the marriage) into leaving the warm California sun behind and starting our careers in Logan. We just pulled into the valley yesterday and are starting to unpack our things. We'll be in SLC until the end of July studying for the Bar, then starting our law practices here in August. Then we start paying off our student loans. For the next twenty years or so. I've started a trust fund at the bank and Jack has given me his solemn promise to contribute all the proceeds from his book to our student loan fund. So go buy the book!!! Anyway, hope everybody is doing well and we'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Toker Castleberry said...

welcome my friend. hey how's your softball swing coming along?

Toker Castleberry said...

By the way, when you say all proceeds from the book, do you mean the debt too.