Saturday, May 20, 2006

Havyn vs The Bear





Really wasn't much of a fight. Havyn got an early jump with a chokehold and slowly rendered the bear into submission. She had this eerie smile the whole time, like she enjoyed destroying the bear. Well, to be honest, the bear had it coming; he'd muddled something under his breath about her wearing a boy's shirt. And She flat out didn't like that. After it was over she stuck her fist in her mouth for a victory blood-lap, all the while snapping the bear's spinal cord with her other hand. While I was documenting this moment she looked at me with this you're-next cold stare. I got goose bumps. I better watch my back; I mean, you saw what she did to that bear. She's quite a fighter really. I just hope she can channel that aggression on the softball field.

No comments: